Westy stabbing

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLizard

71st and Craft Way. 1 male down with a stab wound to the stomach, RP reporting victim is not moving. 2 suspects, 1 black male & 1 white male at large.

O/F: Westy-800

U/D: Victim is Trauma core (I have no idea what that means?)
U/D2: FD is attempting to field pronounce...I guess Trauma Core means he's deceased....

Last edited:

TheLizard

U/D: Still no suspects in custody. 1 may possibly have left the scene in a dark colored sedan and hopped on US-36 east bound, but Westy cars couldn't find a vehicle matching description.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
WESTMINSTER - Police are investigating a homicide which occurred early Sunday morning at an apartment complex.

Westminster Police and Fire found a 38-year-old man lying on a second story balcony.

The man had been stabbed and paramedics tried to revive him, however he was pronounced dead at the scene, authorities said.

The attack occurred at about 12:45 a.m. at an apartment complex in the 3100 block of Craft Way.

Police said they have no motive for the crime, but said it may have been the result of an argument.

The victim's identity was not immediately released.

Westminster Police detectives and a crime scene investigator gathered information at the scene which led them to identify two suspects.

Police arrested Jerad Pickering, 21, and Jesse Bates, 19, at a house in the 6600 block of Green Court in Adams County at approximately 3 a.m.

Authorities said they transported the suspects to the Westminster Police Department for processing and were later taken to the Adams County Jail.

Both suspects are charged with first degree murder, according to police.

funcritter

That apartment building is the same one where there was a fire a few months back in one of the apartments. I remember over the years that there have been numerous shootings there in the past as well. Not a very good location to live.

funcritter

I was listening on my scanner last night as the police went to the 6600 block of green ct looking for one suspect. They had spotted a man passed out on the couch and they couldn't get him to answer the door. After several minutes he did answer and they had their man. I believe the address was 6620 Green Ct.

Status
Not open for further replies.