Wetaskiwin County Fire, CPO and Public Works

Status
Not open for further replies.

harryshute

Premium Subscriber
Has anyone found details on this Wetaskiwin County VHF DMR system? I may be only be getting some of the towers from Edmonton.

It seems there two separate systems one for Public Works and CPO and another for Fire. The CPO's use talk group 2 except they hide on Public Works group 1 after hours.

Fire 1 Group 101 has Alder Flats on it
Fire 2 Group 102 ?
Fire 3 Group 103 South Pigeon Lake and Winfield
Fire 4 Group 104 Mulhurst.

Sites I'm getting are Pigeon Lake 165.855 Color Code 10, Wetaskiwin 159.450 CC7 and Mulhurst 149.620 CC7.

TAFL is sort of hard to follow as they have all their old VHF frequencies including Leduc, Millet, Provincial Fire and Ambulance licensed for DMR.

Also does anyone have anything new on MIllet Fire who service both Leduc and Wetaskiwin Counties. I used to hear them on the frequency in the database but no more.

Mudary

Hi Harry, 142.62 MHz, Mulhurst; New Fire Repeater to replace simplex of 149.305
I am too far away to decode this frequency, but it looks like DMR

harryshute

Premium Subscriber
Hi Harry, 142.62 MHz, Mulhurst; New Fire Repeater to replace simplex of 149.305
I am too far away to decode this frequency, but it looks like DMR

Thanks Mudary it seems the DMR situation hasn't changed in the last couple of years. Only four departments are on DMR. Alder Flats-Buck Lake, Winfield, South Pigeon Lake and Mulhurst Bay. I only get two of the three towers using CC7. Mulhurst 149.620 and Battle Lake 159.450.

City of Wetaskiwin is still on the Conventional VHF channel in the database. I still can't get Millet anymore. Maybe they lowered the power.

Status
Not open for further replies.