What are all these frequencies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

J-WeB

I have the control frequencies and the other main frequencies listed on here programmed, but I found another site that has tons of different frequencies. Here are the ones for my area: InterceptRadio.com FCC city search

What are all these for? Do you only need the control channels for dispatches?

zz0468

QRT
Banned
I have the control frequencies and the other main frequencies listed on here programmed, but I found another site that has tons of different frequencies. Here are the ones for my area: InterceptRadio.com FCC city search

What are all these for? Do you only need the control channels for dispatches?

The link leads to an FCC dump of all frequencies licensed out of Bay County, FL.

I see frequencies licensed for virtually every service listed there. What specific frequencies are you talking about?

J-WeB

I was just wondering if there was other stuff related to police dispatches and fire that I was maybe not currently getting. If maybe there were other frequencies they use, beside the main ones listed here for my area.

zz0468

QRT
Banned
I was just wondering if there was other stuff related to police dispatches and fire that I was maybe not currently getting. If maybe there were other frequencies they use, beside the main ones listed here for my area.

Well, look at the link. Look at the names of the licensees. Look at the frequencies it shows. Look at what services those frequencies are licensed to. It's all there. Business, government, boats, broadcasters, everything.

If you want to narrow it down to police, then narrow down your search to specific entities, like cities or counties. Your search is for everything licensed IN a county, not everything licensed TO a county.

K9WG

InterceptRadio.com FCC city search

LOL - They must not update their list often. The first two licenses I looked at were expired. One had expired in 2008.

hhrj

Premium Subscriber
Why not go directly to the source?
You can do a search on the FCC ULS website for any county of any state and specify only active licenses.

Try this:
Bay County License Search Page 1
This is only the first page, you will need to do your own advanced search of the ULS.
License Search - Advanced License Search
Specify only the state and Status as Active then click Geosearch. On the next page pick your state and then county.

Good Luck,
Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.