What Conventional Astro P25 Frequencies Do You Monitor In The Twin Cities Metro?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JASII

Memory Capacity
Much like me previous post, we know ARMER has a lot of traffic, but it is a trunked system. Not everybody uses it. So, lets hear it, who do you listen to that is P25 conventional (not trunked)? I occasionally hear:

407.0000 NAC 201 Federal Protective Service

I don't know for certain that the input is 416.0000 NAC 201, but I suspect that is the case based on the current bandplan. So, what do you guys listen to that is P25, but not trunked? Please post frequencies and NAC codes. I know that there is other stuff here in the St. Paul area!

WX0BPR

170.925000 NAC 167 trying to figure out user, hear it more towards St Cloud.

That's it besides the FPS you mentioned.. I thought I had more in my scanners but NOT.

N0WEF

Premium Subscriber
170.925000 NAC 167 trying to figure out user, hear it more towards St Cloud.

That's it besides the FPS you mentioned.. I thought I had more in my scanners but NOT.

I think a NAC of 167 is FBI

mmtstc

Ø
Premium Subscriber
The only regular users of project 25 conventional in the metro is the feds with the exception of the SOA frequencies on ARMER. The feds have stuff in each of their bands that is P25, except the 380 block.

The only other P25 users that I know of are RACOM and delta airlines who are going to be converting their Trunked systems to P25.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.