What Conventional Frequencies Do You Monitor In Minnesota?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JASII

Memory Capacity
As posted above, I am interested in hearing what conventional frequencies you listen to in Minnesota? I suspect that many people hear tune in the ARMER system to listen to police, fire, EMS, etc., but I want to hear what non-ARMER things you listen to? For example, is anybody here tuning in railroad, amateur, federal, news media, or other things? Feel free to post what you like to listen to in addition to ARMER.

dgruber

I Listen to some school buses like Schmitty and Sons which my district sometimes uses for charter buses and they use Low band Simplex on 43.76 PL: 88.5 and are based out of lakeville. I also listen to my own district school bus (District 196) radio system which is a Capacity plus system and is in the RR database. I listen to some media when they are using helicopters especially lately with the protest happening. Last I scan the SOA (Scene of Action) Channels.

dgruber

SOA Channels are Frequency's that public safety officials have in there radios in Minnesota that are independent of ARMER and are Simplex (Radio to Radio)

peq387ab

Premium Subscriber
Living up in north/central Minnesota, some counties to the north and west are still on vhf for now, so I listen to them. Like Mahnomen, Norman and Clay Counties. Also county paging and some county and city public works and highway departments still use vhf as well as schools. And also ham radio

Status
Not open for further replies.