What Counties do you Listen to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

STiMULi

What counties to you listen to or subscribe to. I am updating each county with as much information as possible. This will leave a ton of blank spaces and ? marks.

If you know of any of the missing information or see an update that needs to be made let me know.

So far I am working in alphabetical order. And just doing a bit at a time. I am doing bunches of work with APACHE. (I have been doing a bit of work on some of the other counties as well)

Please review these counties as I post new changes. Any help is greatly appreciated!

I am from Pima County and...

I subscribe to Pima, Pinal, Santa Cruz and Cochise

SCPD

QRT
I mostly monitor Maricopa county, but often travel to Pinetop-Lakeside up in Navajo County. There is quite a bit more info in the SWFD9 for Pinetop, it would be great to get some more frequencies in for there. For example, I dont even see Pinetop-Lakeside PD listed, just FD. Since I have some of the info, I will submit some more frequencies, and if you have the SWFD9 (I think you do.?), then could you perhaps view Navajo County and you will get some more info....

Thanks!
-Dylan

FLANO

AZ DB Administrator
Database Admin
Western Cochise, Pima, Srn Pinal
Somtimes Nrn Santa Cruz, and Srn Maricopa

Most of the time it's not the locals, but state, federal, and military that's of interest to me.
I'm very fond of trying to figure out trunking systems and who is using them :)

John
SE of Tucson

mostly Mohave county. I am to busy at work to get away much and listen to anyone else other than my dispatch and state fire dispatch

FLANO

AZ DB Administrator
Database Admin
fire_master_21 said:
mostly Mohave county. I am to busy at work to get away much and listen to anyone else other than my dispatch and state fire dispatch

Could I borrow about 1 minute and a half of your scanner time to check out these frequencies and tell me which one you hear a Motorola trunking control data signal on??

Thanks,

STiMULi

Apache County has been updated from all known resources.

The ? marks are either information that only has an FCC reference for the area listed or the combined information was so inconsistent that it was in question.

If you are a listener to the Apache County area please load these freqs and do what you can to help clarify the Database.

STiMULi

Cochise County Main page updated.

All Cochise County listeners check this against your intercepts and your information to help fill in the blanks.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.