So now I'm sure you can add 4 million more sales... Imagine all those happy kids around the tree. :lol:Interesting facts.
With more than eight million gamers on active duty in its first five days alone, Activision Publishing’s Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 is not only the biggest entertainment launch in history grossing more than $550 million, but also significantly outnumbers the world’s top-five armed forces combined.
The world’s largest virtual army, Modern Warfare 2 has:
* more than twice the number of troops in NATO’s 28 member countries combined (3.9 million active troops in NATO)
* more than three times the number of troops in the world’s largest army (People’s Liberation Army of China with 2.3 million)
* more than five times the number of active duty military personnel currently serving in the United States Army, Navy, Marine Corps and Air Force combined (1.4 million)
* more than six times the size of India’s Armed Forces (1.3 million)
* more than seven times the size of North Korea’s Korean People’s Army (1.1 million)
* And, eight times the size of personnel in the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation (1 million)
i totally agree.i said it once ill say it again, Down with CoD MW2 untill they put back in Anti-Cheat and Dedicated Servers