what do ya'll do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firefox89

Premium Subscriber
Obviously we all have two things on common, we live in Ohio, and we listen to scanners, but I was wondering what you guys do for your day jobs? Public Safety? Office Job? Retired? Just was curious... I am a career firefighter and work part time as a 911 dispatcher.

R

retiredmich

Good morning Firefox89: I am a retired mechanic & live in NE KS.

Volfirefighter

Feed Provider
Full-time 24/48 paramedic for Ambulance Associates in Canton and part-time firefighter/paramedic for Sandy Creek Joint Fire District in Minerva.

r_eugene1

Hello Firefox89. I am a warehouse associate (parts puller and receiver) for a major US company that produces instrument clusters (speedometer and tachometer units) for GM, Honda and Chrysler. Located in Southwest Ohio.

Firefox89

Premium Subscriber
Full-time 24/48 paramedic for Ambulance Associates in Canton and part-time firefighter/paramedic for Sandy Creek Joint Fire District in Minerva.

Did you guys ever get your station rebuilt and get new trucks? I remember when it first happened you guys were having fundraisers to recoop after the tornado.

R

retiredmich

r_eugene1: Do you have any thing to do with the recall's for the key switch recall as far as shipping & or receiving the part? Just curious.

r_eugene1

r_eugene1: Do you have any thing to do with the recall's for the key switch recall as far as shipping & or receiving the part? Just curious.

Not at all. We just manufacture the speed and tach clusters for the cars no ignition key switches at all. I am not sure who or where the switches are made.

KC8ESL

Premium Subscriber
Design and repair at a live sound company. My major area of focus is on wireless in-ear-monitor and wireless microphone systems. Our gear travels worldwide and if you've been to a top 10 show as described by pollstar.com, you may have seen and heard our gear.

No discussion of artists or who I work for due to non-disclosure, please. I'll answer anything else.

traumacop

Premium Subscriber
Firefighter paramedic at Madison Twps in Franklin and Licking counties.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Cleveland Heights Police Vehicle Maintenance,Police Towing and a Volunteer With Beverly-Waterford Rescue down in Beverly Ohio this is my 19th Year i give up my Vacations on 4th of July week and Thanksgiving Week.

Status
Not open for further replies.