What does this sounds to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xantegh

Gents,

Would you please help me out with identifying whether this is a noise coming from nearby appliances such as my power supply, monitors, laptop .. or just a modulation that I can't decode?

below are the 2 videos from BC125AT and BCT15X

Ubbe

Both sounds as real transmissions and not RFI from appliances. I agree that 5712 are probably telemetri data from a wheather station or balloon, but the frequency doesn't match that, or something that transmits values from different sensors.

If it is shorter periods of time that the transmissions lasts then it is probably a legit transmitter and not interference from appliances, that ususally are emitted as long as the appliance are in a certain operation mode.

/Ubbe

xantegh

Both sounds as real transmissions and not RFI from appliances. I agree that 5712 are probably telemetri data from a wheather station or balloon, but the frequency doesn't match that, or something that transmits values from different sensors.

If it is shorter periods of time that the transmissions lasts then it is probably a legit transmitter and not interference from appliances, that ususally are emitted as long as the appliance are in a certain operation mode.

/Ubbe
Thank you for your reply.

KenH999

May or may not help but that freq is in this section from one of Larry Van Horn's past articles that listed freq allocations for the mil band. "299.775-300.975 Wideband subband"

Status
Not open for further replies.