• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

What Goes Around, Comes Around!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CVPI4Ever

MacombMonitor, what did he do to you?

hoser147, would you really want to pay to have him in jail? Sounds mean but it saves the taxpayer alot of money this way.

kc8syo

Bill I have to agree with you on this one that bastard ruined a lot of peoples lives. Death was too good for him. I wonder if his good buddy George W is going to declare a national day of mourning

rdale

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
It sure does. I can't imagine someone his age living the lifestyle he lived having something as rare as a HEART ATTACK.

Next thing you know you'll tell me your ISP still has him alive...

JHaislet

Yup, the rat bastard got what he deserved. :twisted:

I wonder if he's actually dead? $40-60 million is enough money to shut a LOT of people up and buy off a couple folks (not to mention locate some poor bastard that looks similar to him).

Ya'll are right, death was too good for him.

Bunking with "Tea Bag" would have been ideal since Lay screwed so many folks out of their retirement. :twisted:

KE7TJK

I want to see the body, and actually see if it is indeed him that croaked.

I'm one of many former stockholders that got it with no lube because of him.

I hope he rots in hell.

KE4ZNR

KE4ZNR@radioreference.com
BTW: I heard they were going to try to Defibrillate him but the rolling blackouts would not permit it :cool:
sorry, I could not resist

jeffrey420

JHaislet said:
Yup, the rat bastard got what he deserved. :twisted:

I wonder if he's actually dead? $40-60 million is enough money to shut a LOT of people up and buy off a couple folks (not to mention locate some poor bastard that looks similar to him).

Ya'll are right, death was too good for him.

Bunking with "Tea Bag" would have been ideal since Lay screwed so many folks out of their retirement. :twisted:

He is having breakfast tomorrow with Elvis, and Jimmy Hoffa.

kc8syo said:
Bill I have to agree with you on this one that bastard ruined a lot of peoples lives. Death was too good for him. I wonder if his good buddy George W is going to declare a national day of mourning

Ummm think again When dod he steal all that money? When did all the books get cooked at Enron... During the Clinton years

STiMULi

MacombMonitor said:
If I had to guess, probably suicide. Guys like him would not make it in prison.

I am sure by the 3rd week in he would have been saying...
"Thop that. Ith not funny to make fun of prithon thithies."

Status
Not open for further replies.