what going on with santa barbara feed it been offline now for the last to day's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mac2night

so when will someone turn it on ?Hell if i was not so falling a part and let me tell you am falling apart and can't get my med's to help with all the thing's that hurt 24/7 and that's becase i have no money and if could go up that hill and don't know why he have there back to what tell you no money and that meat no honey and no shore

kma371

QRT
so when will someone turn it on ?Hell if i was not so falling a part and let me tell you am falling apart and can't get my med's to help with all the thing's that hurt 24/7 and that's becase i have no money and if could go up that hill and don't know why he have there back to what tell you no money and that meat no honey and no shore

Eh?

W8RMH

Feed Provider Since 2012

Did you read the link posted in #2 ?

W8VFD

Feed Provider
Long story short

Feeds are provided by volunteers and can be offline for any number of reasons, computer, internet problems, etc.

do you know when it will be back on line?and he ask if someone was not getting the feed to email him?someone know it or how to find out why it's offline he is from lompoc,ca.?? thank's new at this am

Status
Not open for further replies.