What Happened To 406-450 Range

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASE

Hello. I did look on the Wiki database before I decided to post here.
There has been activity for awhile now on this range but now there is only
few stations in this range and mostly static. Does anyone know what station most of these
have been changed to. Mostly from 410.00 range to 430.00 range.

Thank you.
ASE

mciupa

Canadian Database Admin
Hi ASE , Don't let the grumpy people you encounter get you down :wink: Most you encounter on the scanner forums are friendly .

Have a look at this link for Ontario , it has listings for non-trunked freq's in Ontario.
http://www.radioreference.com/modules.php?name=RR&stid=109

BTW, I think you were looking for Brampton Transit ? You can hear them on 937.1750

Have fun with the BC 92XLT :)

Last edited:

bluesman905

mciupa said:
Don't let the grumpy people you encounter get you down
http://

All appologies if my reply sounded unfriendly, the same question was posted elsewhere with some rather harsh responses (par usual) and I thought the same thing could be avoided here. There I go thinking again! Welcome aboard ASE

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
Perhaps if you gave us some clue as to your location and what frequencies you were listening to before it would help us.

Your question is so incredibly vague it's really hard to help. I hear stations within that range all the time but my listening area could be very different from yours.

Your public profile doesn't show a location so it's impossible to know what you might have been hearing before.

ASE

I have already got an answer to part of my question. Is it ok if you delete this posting? I am ashamed right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.