• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

what happened to 460.025 and 154.740?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmanct18

Today I scanned through all of the freqs that i have programed for Tn and when 33.44 had action, ,453.1375 and 425.2125 and 453.9375 was working , but 154.740 and 460.025, nothing on it. not working . how come . does any one know what happened?

Joe

lynskey85

Premium Subscriber
You have now posted almost the same question as four different threads. Its been discussed in the other threads. Check there.

lynskey85

Premium Subscriber
Joe, I was not referring to you. In fact I don't recall seeing your post when I posted it. My post was referring to the fact that there were four different threads started (over about 72 hours) with the exact same question, just worded differently, and that at least two of those threads had answer in them at the time this 4th one was posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.