What happened to dutchess 911's end tone???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marauder

Dazed and Confused
It changed this morning! I heard some talk about "trouble with the new system" I listen every day ... this is the first I am hearing .. the end tone sounds like Ulster 911's tone. I remember hearing this tone since I was was a kid, what happened? am I out of the loop?

Marauder

Dazed and Confused
Ah cool, Will this effect any scanning or just a simple upgrade? Do you know if they are staying on the 453 channel for good?

62Truck

Ordinary Subscriber
Premium Subscriber
Ah cool, Will this effect any scanning or just a simple upgrade? Do you know if they are staying on the 453 channel for good?

Upgrade for future expansion. The old system was maxed out and they couldn't add anymore channels to the old consoles. It shouldn't effect scanning at all. The new console is still using the same base stations as the old console system.

Marauder

Dazed and Confused
Upgrade for future expansion. The old system was maxed out and they couldn't add anymore channels to the old consoles. It shouldn't effect scanning at all. The new console is still using the same base stations as the old console system.

Gotcha, thanks!

62Truck

Ordinary Subscriber
Premium Subscriber
Motorola didn't get to screw with anything....They went from Centracom Elite to a MCC7500.....

62Truck

Ordinary Subscriber
Premium Subscriber
I am talking systems not consoles. The base equipment doesn't care what it is controlled by, you can have a Poor Boy remote panel and a T-1600.

Ok again... Motorola didn't screw with anything like you claimed in your one post...

riveter

Premium Subscriber
Stuff works great until it breaks. When it breaks and the manufacturer no longer produces the parts for it because it's so old, that system is no longer working well. Equipment goes End Of Life quicker than you might think, and it's not nearly for profit reasons as much as you might think.

Status
Not open for further replies.