What happened to Minneapolis & St. Paul feeds?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WindsorOntario

Premium Subscriber
It was nice to be able to listen to the activity in one of my favourite cities (Minneapolis)...I even downloaded an iPad app so I could listen to it, and now I notice that both the Minneapolis and Saint Paul feeds are gone. Does anyone know what happened? Is there a chance they might be brought back again?

I've been looking for any live scanner feeds from Winnipeg (Manitoba), Yellowknife (Northwest Territories), and Vancouver, BC police & medical. Is it normal to find pretty much all the same frequencies (especially on these apps) on every site? That's what I've noticed...

FYI: I've found that the Duluth, Minnesota (South Saint Louis County, Minnesota) live feed is pretty interesting. For those who miss the Minneapolis/Saint Paul one!

What Happened to Minneapolis & St. Paul feeds?

It was nice to be able to listen to the activity in one of my favourite cities (Minneapolis)...I even downloaded an iPad app so I could listen to it, and now I notice that both the Minneapolis and Saint Paul feeds are gone. Does anyone know what happened? Is there a chance they might be brought back again?

I've been looking for any live scanner feeds from Winnipeg (Manitoba), Yellowknife (Northwest Territories), and Vancouver, BC police & medical. Is it normal to find pretty much all the same frequencies (especially on these apps) on every site? That's what I've noticed...

FYI: I've found that the Duluth, Minnesota (South Saint Louis County, Minnesota) live feed is pretty interesting. For those who miss the Minneapolis/Saint Paul one!

I don't know what happened to the Minneapolis/St Paul Police and EMS audio feed. I think it had been provided by MplsRadio here on RR.

I enjoyed that feed also, and when it went away, it provided a little incentive for me to start my own audio feed. Though not precisely the same as his, it does cover the Minneapolis metro area fairly well - with focus on public safety (police and fire).

Here is a link to the listing of current Hennepin/Ramsey County area feeds:

Hennepin County, Minnesota (MN) Live Police, Fire, and EMS Scanners on RadioReference.com

And another for Anoka County:

Anoka County, Minnesota (MN) Live Police, Fire, and EMS Scanners on RadioReference.com

Hope you find this helpful.
Just noticed your forum post today (07/29/2012). Still finding my way around the RR site.

DaveInMinneapolis

Status
Not open for further replies.