What happened to ScanAtlanta.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried searching for scanatlanta in the forums but I did not find anything. It seemed to have alot more frequencies than RadioReference does for my area.

Thanks,

Brandon

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
Thread moved to Georgia forum as the thread has nothing to do with this sites database.

SCPD

QRT
visit scanatlanta@yahoogroups.com

Visit or join our group.I am posting new freqs.and info.
for scanatlanta group.More digital info also.
goodplumb lagrange georgia

b7spectra

EMS Dispatcher
I sold it Radio Reference several years ago. The ScanAtlanta@yahoogroups.com is still very active, though it does belong to RR as well.

Before it was ScanAtlanta.com, it was known as M.A.T.S. - Metro Atlanta Trunking Systems. See if any of you remember that one!

CapStar362

Mike for some reason my BitDefender STILL throws me a "UnSafe Website Detected" whenever i try to show people your new site for drivers.

whos your host? i find it odd its still doing that

Attachments

• drivers.jpg
    drivers.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 473

RRR

Premium Subscriber
I also have bitdefender, and it is telling me the same thing, just for reference

lep

I also have bitdefender, and it is telling me the same thing, just for reference

My virus scanner let's me go to the page. However, I notice some words are not spelled correctly, like "copywrite" which should be 'copyright', so that makes it a little more difficulty to take the content seriously.

N8IAA

My virus scanner let's me go to the page. However, I notice some words are not spelled correctly, like "copywrite" which should be 'copyright', so that makes it a little more difficulty to take the content seriously.

Then you must not live and drive in the metro ATL area. I see this behavior on a daily basis in Gwinnett county. Take a ride over by the Mall of GA on the weekend. You wouldn't believe what you can observe:lol:
Larry

wise871

Database Admin
Then you must not live and drive in the metro ATL area. I see this behavior on a daily basis in Gwinnett county. Take a ride over by the Mall of GA on the weekend. You wouldn't believe what you can observe:lol:
Larry

Been there many of times myself. 😊

lep

No, I do not live in Metro Atlanta, thank goodness. But unless the errant drivers are texting me, I'm not sure how I would know they can't spell <or> drive.

b7spectra

EMS Dispatcher
It's meant for fun! But, now that I set behind the dispatch console, I don't have to drive amongst the fools on the roads!

Haven't a clue why only BitDefender considers it a problem site. I use AVG Pro and access it without a problem.

CapStar362

my gaming clan <TNT> ( Battlefield 4 ) uses GoDaddy, the only way i could see possible is someone reported your site.... check with GoDaddy.... write them and show them this info. and get them to scan and reply back to BitDefender SRL to update their filters

Status
Not open for further replies.