What happened to Strongsignals.net?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radio1114

Doesn,t look good .I can still get on site occasionaly Lindsay,and I sent a Rich an emai.And it came back as returned no mail address.So I don,t know for sure But will keep you posted.

Radio1114

Don,t know whats going on especially when Rich's email was returned also.I have enjoyed being a moderator there and he has a great site also.But there might be an emergency or something so I will not speculate yet.I still have hopes for the site.It is a great site with a lot of good info on it.

merlin3rd

Strong Signals

The same thing happened a couple of years ago. Rich forgot to renew his domian. I'll try to contact him. He would not go without saying anything to his members.

maalox

Wilf11 said:
Doesn,t look good .I can still get on site occasionaly Lindsay,and I sent a Rich an emai.And it came back as returned no mail address.So I don,t know for sure But will keep you posted.
thank god for radio reference.

walter900

When i got into scanning.... Many years ago.... Rich Wells, Bill Cheek, and Bob Parsons were (and still are) considered the heavy hitters in the scanning hobby. Strongsignals is well known for being the source for reviews, mods, latest info, and great forums. I hope Rich is ok... Keep us posted. :)

Last edited:

DickH

Chrome69 said:
maybe he is away on vacation...

"When I was a kid my parents moved a lot, but I always found them.

How did they show their disappointment?

Radio1114

walter900 said:
When i got into scanning.... Many years ago.... Rich Wells, Bill Cheek, and Bob Parsons were (and still are) considered the heavy hitters in the scanning hobby. Strongsignals is well known for being the source for reviews, mods, latest info, and great forums. I hope Rich is ok... Keep us posted. :)
I hope he is also.Yes I was around when they were top players for sure.I have faith if there is any way of Rich keeping Strong Signals alive he well.

STiMULi

walter900 said:

Do not forget Lindsay Blanton. Do your research and you will find that Lindsay has been around for a while too!

(As stated before, Oh no... this thread again?)

Did I tell you that Sonoran Bullfrogs have wings? :)

hotdjdave

K9DJW - Senior Member
Database Admin
Puns

walter900 said:
I guess their "signals" weren't as "strong" as they thought it was.

Or maybe someone got their "signals" mixed up and they thought the expiration date for the domain name ended next month.

Sorry, just having fun with the puns on the domain name...lol. Hopefully it will be back soon. It would be better, othewise we are stuck with "spurious signals." :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.