What Happened To The SCPDs Hwy Units?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CqDx

Premium Subscriber
Aren't the SCSD in charge of patrolling the LIE now? If so than you probably won't see a SCPD Highway unit respond to calls like these unless it is a major emergency.

NYCRADIO

they lost funding by the state to have suffolk hwy cops patrol the lie so the county pulled there cops off the highways and scsd took over

ManFish

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
I read about the takeover & the political nonsense behind it, couldn't download the news sites to the RR site as an attachment though but WOW!!!, $97,958.00 after 5 years? I gotta convince my mom to move us to Suffolk County. I just hope the psychological exam isn't very hard.

Suffolk County Police Dept. - Welcome

Manny

Last edited:

NYCRADIO

it's also a like 100 bucks i think to take there test non refundable if you fail so good luck!

hockeyshrink

I read about the takeover & the political nonsense behind it, couldn't download the news sites to the RR site as an attachment though but WOW!!!, $97,958.00 after 5 years? I gotta convince my mom to move us to Suffolk County. I just hope the psychological exam isn't very hard.

Suffolk County Police Dept. - Welcome

Manny

From what I have seen, I do not believe the psychological requirement for living in Suffolk County is too stringent.

You should do just fine.

;)

ff026

Feed Provider
From what I have seen, I do not believe the psychological requirement for living in Suffolk County is too stringent.

You should do just fine.

;)

thats second post i have seen this guy comment on psych requirments! the test are no big deal you just have to know how to answer the questions.

D

DaveNF2G

I think a whole slew of "I'm gonna be a cop!" postings to RR.com just might weigh slightly against a candidate in some agencies.

Status
Not open for further replies.