What is location of site tower for Cardevco Road?

Tim_Mcgee

I just saw a school bus driving in Kanata the company was called Voyago. I would like to have that frequency.

What is the site tower for 100 Cardevco Road ? That is where their base is.

Tim_Mcgee

Last edited by a moderator:

gary123

If you are in the area use CC. You should capture the input freq even if they are on ONQ. A good look at the antenna on the tower will let you know what band they are on. if in doubt post a picture we may be able to help a bit more.

Tim_Mcgee

If you are in the area use CC. You should capture the input freq even if they are on ONQ. A good look at the antenna on the tower will let you know what band they are on. if in doubt post a picture we may be able to help a bit more.
I saw the tower at the base. It's a big, tall one so it should give good coverage. I saw that from Google Maps. My phone doesn’t do good pictures but I will let you know if I can see the antenna on the bus. Do you mean the CC for OTTAWA location? How would I know for sure what area is the CC? hear

Do you mean find the CC of Ottawa Location and hold on that CC ?

mciupa

What I think he means is use Close Call to find nearby signals.

Tim_Mcgee

What I think he means is use Close Call to find nearby signals.
How do I do that ? Can you please tell me ?

Ok I turn on close call and I didn’t turn the nob I hear just fuzz it says CUSTOM 3
30.5000MHZ NFM
Then
12 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0
The 3 is flashing

mciupa

NO you are doing Custom Search there.

You want Close Call

Turn your scanner on. Press the MENU button. Turn the dial on the top until you see Close Call. Press E. Use Close Call Only. When you get tired of searching, the push SCAN to get back to normal.