What is quick save system - quick save department?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonm10

Central MN Monitor
Premium Subscriber
Fcc license data is your friend

Unfortunately you are going to have to search in three counties, possibly four, Stearns, benton, Sherburne, and Wright.

bearcatrp

Premium Subscriber
I searched the data base on RR. St cloud school district, H&H Acres farming and a couple others pop up. Funny its listed this way though. Never seen that before. Just thought I asked. Thanks.

sonm10

Central MN Monitor
Premium Subscriber
We're you scanning the full database when you found that frequency or doing a frequency limit search?

If you did frequency search, that might be your quick save system and department. I think there is an auto-save feature that will save to quick save system.

bearcatrp

Premium Subscriber
I was using proscan with SDS200 with schools, PD and fire. Never seen that come up like that. I use location and distance currently. Just testing recording 2 scanners with proscan. Got my BCT15X recently so now waiting on a few cables to come in to hook up most of my radios to my discone. The stridsberg 4 port came in early this week. Once all hooked up, will be scanning between frequencies to log from the SDS200. The BCT15X will be air band only logging.

Status
Not open for further replies.