What is Stow dpw's pl and input frequency?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
Well that doesn't answer his question. According to that DPW doesn't have a talkgroup on that system. I looked at the FCC site and it's confusing/conflicting with the RRDB conventional data. I personally don't know the answer.

kf8yk

I personally don't know the answer either, but we can do some research to find a likely answer:

The RR database shows Stow's DPW frequency is 155.805, although there is no call sign listed it's a simple task to search the FCC database with this frequency & find that the Stow DPW repeater output is licensed on KSQ754. The name on the license is the 'Stow Street Department' and 155.805 is listed as a repeater output (FB2) so it's a safe bet that this is the right license.

Looking at the license there is only one more frequency (153.845) and it's properly licensed as a repeater input (MO/FX1).

Give 153.845 a listen & see if you can confirm that it's in use.

wa8pyr

Technischer Guru
Staff member
Lead Database Admin
No one can help me out?

Have you searched the FCC database? How about using the SEARCH button on your scanner?

There are all sorts of ways to find this information rather than expecting everyone else to provide it to you. Why not find it yourself and submit to the database so that others may benefit?

SCPD

QRT
I personally don't know the answer either, but we can do some research to find a likely answer:

The RR database shows Stow's DPW frequency is 155.805, although there is no call sign listed it's a simple task to search the FCC database with this frequency & find that the Stow DPW repeater output is licensed on KSQ754. The name on the license is the 'Stow Street Department' and 155.805 is listed as a repeater output (FB2) so it's a safe bet that this is the right license.

Looking at the license there is only one more frequency (153.845) and it's properly licensed as a repeater input (MO/FX1).

Give 153.845 a listen & see if you can confirm that it's in use.

Just FYI actually "I" did research this but came to the conclusion I still didn't know what was going on. I searched the FCC DB for "Stow, City of", and then looked at "Frequencies". I saw the 155.805 and the 155.845 but it was unclear (to me at least) if they were using 155.805 as a simplex channel or a repeater output channel or both. Anyway thanks for your input Eric.

Status
Not open for further replies.