What is TELM mode?

Status
Not open for further replies.

2001scoop

I found a frequency for siren activation for Monroe County,MI. It's 453.525 in TELM mode. What's TELM mode and can it be picked up on a PRO-164? When I tune to the frequency, it is just a constant transmission that is just static. Thanks!

RonnieUSA

I found a frequency for siren activation for Monroe County,MI. It's 453.525 in TELM mode. What's TELM mode and can it be picked up on a PRO-164? When I tune to the frequency, it is just a constant transmission that is just static. Thanks!
Telemetry

Telemetry - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You don't want to program it in, You will only hear the noise your hearing now.

Last edited:

ecps92

Likely - Telemetry
1-2-3 responses :)

n9mxq

Premium Subscriber
Listen to, yes.. Decode will take the right software and most likely a discriminator tap.

mmckenna

I ♥ Ø
Thanks for the reply! Can I still pick it up on my scanner?
It's just going to be either very slow speed data or tone transmissions. Should be able to hear it if they do any sort of regular tests. Not terribly interesting, but I guess you already know that.

Status
Not open for further replies.