What Is The Best Scanner For West Allis/Milwaukee Area

Status
Not open for further replies.

rruby

Hi-

I am in the market for a police scanner and live in West Allis/Milwaukee, WI. I do not want to spend a ton of cash and am looking for scanner that is easy to use as well as provide the best reception.

Does anyone have some advice for me? I have looked at the UNIDEN BC340CRS 100 CHANNEL Police Scanner on eBay and it looked like a nice one. Although, to be honest...I am a total green horn to all this stuff and really only want it for listening to the police, fire, and weather.

Thank you in advance for your assistance,

Jen

Archon

I just bought the Radio Shack Pro 433 For 119.00 and had them in Brookfield sq program it fro me. I live in West Allis and only listen to West Allis PD and Transit.

You will have to call around for a 433 as they are on close out and not all stores have them

protias

Premium Subscriber
I purchased my BCT8 from Konnection Electronics (http://www.konnectionelec.com/) a few months ago. With my purchase, they also programmed all of Waukesha County for me. The price was $209 including tax (it would have been $10 cheaper if I paid cash).

rruby

Thank You

I also bought the BCT8 and love it. I was lucky enough to find a person on this website who helped me program it and also gave so much advice.

Thanks for your reply

Status
Not open for further replies.