" what is this ", please explaine

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmi8dy

please go to state of michigan, under shiawassee county, scroll to schools, stop at perry public schools. just below that there is some info with uhf freqs listed, it is labeled, mobile units. what does this mean ? right end of info string is not ended with any kind of explanation mark, or period. its just hanging there in space. the info inside the left end of the parentheses mark is what. what does it mean ? are the uhf freqs dmr related ? please, i'm a slow learner, so don't set me in the corner with a dunce hat on, not unless your buying breakfast ....... and female.

Last edited:

kma371

QRT
Michigan is a state with a lot of notes like that in the subcategory listings. Not sure why. They really shouldn't be there. they should be identified and put into regular listings or placed in the wiki.

You can probably contact the mighigan admin directly for more clarification

Ronaldski

MI DB Admin
Database Admin
Yes I agree their 'had been', 'a lot' of those notes around, when I notice em I remove them, Send to wiki or many times the info is out of date, freqs-license already part of the database, etc. Done quite a few! :wink: There's still a lot more certainly.

Thanks kmid8dy, I have taken care of this, as always if you see more, any kind of items to update to the database, let us know in a submission! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.