What is TriMed On?

Status
Not open for further replies.

scannerizer

Premium Subscriber
I thought TriMed was on the TRBOWEST system. I loaded their TGs into the TRX-1, but haven't herd anything the best 30-45 minutes. They're not encrypted, are they?

devicelab

Whacker Extraordinaire
Well that's your problem. Site 58 isn't Seattle. You need to load up Gold Mtn, Tiger Mtn and Columbia Tower.

scannerizer

Premium Subscriber
I have both of those. It just blinks the square S and the signal walks up and down in the display. As it seems, the LCNs were off; just checked the LCNs and updated them, so we'll see...

devicelab

Whacker Extraordinaire
I have both of those. It just blinks the square S and the signal walks up and down in the display. As it seems, the LCNs were off; just checked the LCNs and updated them, so we'll see...

It won't matter as the TRX scanners do not trunk track DMR or NXDN systems. They only scan the frequencies and color code/RAN code.

Also you should note that it's the weekend and [in general] the traffic dies down especially over a holiday.

Littledude

Premium Subscriber
I thought TriMed was on the TRBOWEST system. I loaded their TGs into the TRX-1, but haven't herd anything the best 30-45 minutes. They're not encrypted, are they?

Trimed is utilizing a 4G/5G based radio system now in conjunction with a CAD system. There is Motorola XPR radios in the rigs, but I believe it is used for the VHF H.E.A.R radio.

scannerizer

Premium Subscriber
And I was so excited to get some TriMed on the TRX-1. I just missed a peep on my way in my room. It seriously stinks because I was hoping to have a little more to listen to.

Littledude

Premium Subscriber
And I was so excited to get some TriMed on the TRX-1. I just missed a peep on my way in my room. It seriously stinks because I was hoping to have a little more to listen to.

Let me know if you hear anything on the channel, I am curious now. But I know for a fact that they use the cell based PTT/radio for sure, I can confirm that (if you catch my drift). 😉

scannerizer

Premium Subscriber
Half hour ago, I heard dispatcher calling a "71," and telling they are Code Green. Tey probably dispatch on the PTT and then keep in touch with a dispatcher via radio. The dispatcher was telling them to return to quarters.

Strangely my TRX-1 let me load in the TRBOWEST (i.e. no "S" like with PSE's system). One would make you think it can track DMR in that case. I also updated my library and that seems to work better for me, in general.

Wilrobnson

Rock or Something
I have no problem tracking DMR and NXDN with any of my TRX radios. Others are not so experienced.

Also, don't use the database.

I guess welcome back from Arizona, if you were actually there.

scannerizer

Premium Subscriber
I have no problem tracking DMR and NXDN with any of my TRX radios. Others are not so experienced.

Also, don't use the database.

I guess welcome back from Arizona, if you were actually there.
Visiting for my B-Day. Will fly back on 2/27. By the way, what does Falck Ambulance serve? They're supposedly a Danish ambulance company. Has anyone ever listened to them?

Also, are you suggesting that I program TRBOWEST manually?

Wilrobnson

Rock or Something
Good to know that WSDOT is outsourcing to Arizona, I guess. Falck used to be Pierce County north when I flirted with working there.

I program literally everything manually, I strive to use the DB zero percent of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.