What is your favorite thing to listen to on your scanner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fireside

Premium Subscriber
Here in the middle of IOWA what ever my antenna will pick up. Mainly law enforcement
and fire.

Woodstock

Most of the time I listen to police and ham radio. During bad weather I usually listen to fire and/or emergency management.

Avenger44

Chester County Police , Fire , EMS , CID , CCDES on my EFJ Radio , State Police on my Opensky radio , Montgomery County , Fire , EMS , Police CID , On my Motorola Astro Spectra , and XTS-3000 .

Steve.

Go-24

Sting operations, chases/pursuits, & student pilots are pretty entertaining to listen to.

midnightcaller

Premium Subscriber
I like to listen to anything I can. I love going to a mall or a speical event and searching forthe freqs. In some cases it only takse me about 5-15 mins in finding what Iam looking for

John_M

I hear everything but RR and milair. I enjoy listening to all of them. If I get tired of listening to one I just listen to another.:)

CLB

Mostly air band (Milair and Civil bands) pretty much at least 10 hours every day (scanners at work).

Other times I'm listening to the local PD/ EMS, AFB and Naval Weapons Station, and occasionally businesses. There's a huge construction project across the highway. Actually watched and listened to the local medevac helo picking up someone who got hurt today.

dangitdoug

San Diego PD all night long at work. East County fire, Medics and some law Enforcement on weekends.

Doug K

Status
Not open for further replies.