what is you're windows7 login screen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SQUAD109

Premium Subscriber
i thought it be a cool thread for everyone to post what they have as there window 7 login screen :)

this is what i have squad 109 rescue truck & medic 361

Attachments

• ka3dc7.jpg
    ka3dc7.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 344
  • f3i0wm.jpg
    f3i0wm.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 315

OCO

Well, now that your login ID is published, they just need to start working on your password..... Be careful what you click on in your email now, you hear??:cool:

SQUAD109

Premium Subscriber
i think you should remove you're tin foil hat knowing what i named my computer is nothing google windows welcome screens you see thousands of what people named there computer without knowing password security questions etc i'll be okay

Astrak

It's possible to get the password through an offline brute force attack, but that requires you go to squad109's house and have physical access to the computer. You won't be able to do it while Windows is running so you'll have to boot into a Linux OS and attempt to get to the SAM files that way, unless of course squad109 has his SYSKEY encryption turned on then you're just SOL.

OCO

Tin foil hat? Nah - I'll use my Mu-metal lined Arai helmet....much higher effective blocking. And - sorry to poke a little fun, but if you've been involved in computer security long enough, you don't give anything away, including your brand of security software, OS's, or login IDs.. Paranoid? Yup, Hacked? not yet (Been using the 'net since Gopher was a pup)...

Astrak

I prefer to just super glue lead bars to my head, it gets a bit heavy at times.

Okay, sorry waaaayyyyyy off topic. I really haven't changed my login screen from the default Win7 one, but I do like the pic of the rescue and the special ops truck.

Status
Not open for further replies.