TRX-1: What kind of cc and how to set up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HiD092

Can anyone tell me how to work with this kind of control channel?

I've tried sets on MOT, P25 and DMR but none of them worked.

👇🏽
Control Channel

Ubbe

Can anyone tell me how to work with this kind of control channel?
There's no audio so can't tell you what type of channel it is and the signal strength are way too low to be able to decode anything in the scanner. Push the menu button and check that you have ticked the boxes for the different digital modes, then it will automatically decode it if the signal are good enough.

/Ubbe

LD723

The video has sound and it sounds like a Motorola type ii control channel

Ubbe

The video has sound and it sounds like a Motorola type ii control channel
I turned up max volume and there was the audio and I agree, it's a Motorola control channel. It's a bit too noisy so try NFM and a better position of the scanner.

/Ubbe

HiD092

There's no audio so can't tell you what type of channel it is and the signal strength are way too low to be able to decode anything in the scanner. Push the menu button and check that you have ticked the boxes for the different digital modes, then it will automatically decode it if the signal are good enough.

/Ubbe
There's an audio there, it sounds like a machine. And I have thicked all but still deaf.

HiD092

I turned up max volume and there was the audio and I agree, it's a Motorola control channel. It's a bit too noisy so try NFM and a better position of the scanner.

/Ubbe
Okay, so it is a Motorola analog trunking system.
So I got to set it up in program system, am I right?

Ubbe

Okay, so it is a Motorola analog trunking system.So I got to set it up in program system, am I right?
Set it up as Trunked Motorola Type II and default bandplan and NFM and a Wildcard as TG and see if that works.

It could use a custom bandplan and then you have to do a search, probably between 860MHz-870MHz, and try and find the voice channels when they are active and enter all those in the Site frequency list. Voice channels will have a low rumbling subtone, the low speed control data, while in use and at the end comes 1 sec of a little higher frequency subtone that is the end tone. You probably need to use an external speaker to hear low frequency tones, like computer speakers.

/Ubbe

HiD092

Set it up as Trunked Motorola Type II and default bandplan and NFM and a Wildcard as TG and see if that works.

It could use a custom bandplan and then you have to do a search, probably between 860MHz-870MHz, and try and find the voice channels when they are active and enter all those in the Site frequency list. Voice channels will have a low rumbling subtone, the low speed control data, while in use and at the end comes 1 sec of a little higher frequency subtone that is the end tone. You probably need to use an external speaker to hear low frequency tones, like computer speakers.

/Ubbe
Okay, I'll try it afterwork. Thanks for the advice, dude. I will report here how the result.

Status
Not open for further replies.