what mobile antenna for my BC125AT

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxxkatt

Maxx Katt, once upon time artist.
I will be using it for CB bands and military aircraft bands. The range of the scanner is 25 mhz to 511 mhz. Not really interested in police bands because in Atlanta metro area almost all of them are encrypted.

I want a magnetic mount on my 2014 Nissan Pathfinder. I am planning to run the cable from the center of the SUV down to the tailgate and back up to the scanner in the front seat center console.

Any recommendations on which mobile antenna for under $150 would be best suited for this setup?

jonwienke

More Info Coming Soon!
Not really interested in police bands because in Atlanta metro area almost all of them are encrypted.
Wrong. There's plenty of public safety stuff in the clear, it's just digital. The 125 is an analog-only dinosaur.

Bob1955

I will be using it for CB bands and military aircraft bands. The range of the scanner is 25 mhz to 511 mhz. Not really interested in police bands because in Atlanta metro area almost all of them are encrypted.

I want a magnetic mount on my 2014 Nissan Pathfinder. I am planning to run the cable from the center of the SUV down to the tailgate and back up to the scanner in the front seat center console.

Any recommendations on which mobile antenna for under $150 would be best suited for this setup?
Atlanta Police isn't encrypted. My son is a LEO there and I can hear them up here on Broadcastify.
As far as a great magntic antenna that won't break the bank, I would go with the Hustler MRMB Scanner antenna and it has a great magnetic too and has held on my car at speeds over 70 mph when I used to go on fire calls back in the days of volunteer firefighters when we had calls on the highways.
Hope this helps you out. Also, for less money is a Tram 1410 also on Amazon.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.