What music are you listening to?

Dude111

I am listening to my KTEL record :) (The hot ones)

Current song: "We'll never have to say goodbye" - England Dan and John Ford Coley

prcguy

I just ran across this, I was at this concert in 1978 and was leaving to go home as Foreigner started their set. I was about a mile away when these two songs were playing and even at that distance my chest was vibrating from the bass. I probably should have stayed a little longer but we had already seen Santana, Dave Mason, Heart, Ted Nugent, Aerosmith, Bob Welch and some others.

At the time this was the biggest sound system ever assembled for a concert and it was big.

Here are a couple more snapshots of this concert.

Ebony Eyes - Bob Welch Cal Jam II

Aerosmith - Toys In The Attic (Live California Jam II '78) HD

ted nugent cal jam

Last edited:

trentbob

I just ran across this, I was at this concert in 1978 and was leaving to go home as Foreigner started their set. I was about a mile away when these two songs were playing and even at that distance my chest was vibrating from the bass. I probably should have stayed a little longer but we had already seen Santana, Dave Mason, Heart, Ted Nugent, Aerosmith, Bob Welch and some others.

At the time this was the biggest sound system ever assembled for a concert and it was big.

Here are a couple more snapshots of this concert.

Ebony Eyes - Bob Welch Cal Jam II

Aerosmith - Toys In The Attic (Live California Jam II '78) HD

ted nugent cal jam
That was a great submission, I enjoyed that and I know that Aaron also known as Poltergeisty who started this thread many many years ago would enjoy that also but he has been banned from the Tavern and hasn't returned to RR. I have encouraged him to negotiate with the management to get back on the newly formed Tavern... Thanks prcguy... Bob.

Last edited:

Dude111

Im listening to 98.7 kiss fm :)

Code:
http://17833.live.streamtheworld.com/WBHKFM_SC
Current song: Undecided - Chris Brown

Dude111

Im listening noe to my "20 Monster hits" record :) (Record 2)

Current song: Hallelujah

TailGator911

Premium Subscriber
Just a list of CD's in my 6-changer

Chris Knight - Almost Daylight
38 Special - Wild-Eyed Southern Boys
Hank Williams Jr - It's About Time
Lynyrd Skynyrd - Second Helping
Lucinda Williams - Car Wheels on a Gravel Road
Ray Wylie Hubbard - Snake Farm