what radio?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pallen444

Can someone tell what motorola this is? is p25 or trunked cheep.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    69.8 KB · Views: 455

kayn1n32008

ØÆSØ
It's an XTS 3000. With out knowing the flash and model, it's impossible to know if it is Trunked/Conventinal and/or digital/analogue or what band it is. Likely UHF or 800MHz based on the antenna. Model number will help and will the flash. It is not 700MHz capable. It will do analogue/conventional regardless of the flashcode.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

shocker81

Mark had the XTS 5000 and he didn't program them somebody else did that. I bought the last one he had and it is a fantastic radio. I have had it a month and there have been no dropouts or glitches at all. Well worth the $438.00 including tax. If he would have had more I would have bought two of them.

Project25_MASTR

Millennial Graying OBT Guy
XTS3000. Model number will tell you the band. Firmware revision will tell you what firmware is in it (if it starts with an A, it is analog only regardless of the flashcode). Uses the Astro Saber-XTS3000 CPS for programming.

Looks like could be 800 MHz (reading the antenna) but people are notorious for screwing the wrong antennas on the radios since an antenna is an antenna after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.