what scanner,s will work now

Status
Not open for further replies.

texscan0985

what scanners will work now on theses new high tech frequencys. lubbock texas city and county have gone away for ever.

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
I see in other threads that Lubbock went digital - if they stayed with an EDACS standard, you're out of luck.

73 Mike

Last edited:

TXEMT

from what i can tell from the other threads is that DPS is going digital like the rest of the state I think they might be one of the last areas to go digital..as far as i have heard from people on the board Lubbock is still on there analog trunked system just plain old EDACS standard

twobytwo

TXEMT is correct. You should be able to hear the City EDACS system, which includes the Sheriff.Make sure your scanner is programmed correctly so as to hear the Control Channel. DPS, Texas Tech Trunking, Excel trunking are digital.

texscan0985

well texas tech and lubbock city and county all went digital so my pro 94 is no longer going to work.

TXEMT

may be a programming issue..I have not seen anything on the forums or in the database that says Lubbock city and county are now digital. Now Texas Tech has gone digital, that is the only thing i can see from the database that has, maybe someone else in Lubbock who can hear the city county system can verify either way

Status
Not open for further replies.