What site is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrlthse

Greeting,
Doing some research I found a UCAN freq all by itself with no site attacked to it...
Kinda curious, Is it up and working?
WQEE 241
Area Randolph

bchris

National ICALL freq

Greeting,
Doing some research I found a UCAN freq all by itself with no site attacked to it...
Kinda curious, Is it up and working?
WQEE 241
Area Randolph

This is the National ICALL interoperability frequency, as shown below. As such, it is not part of any trunking system.
It is just the output of a conventional 800 Mhz repeater, with the input freq 45 Mhz lower.

851.0125 National ICALL
851.5125 National ITAC 1
852.0125 National ITAC 2
852.5125 National ITAC 3
853.0125 National ITAC 4

Gary's web site as well as this UCAN webpage have very nice descriptions. Although Randolf is not listed in the UCAN document, this is obviously the National ICALL freq, so maybe it was added recently.

I know there was some conversation about this in (our) UTAH section of RR. I couldn't see how to search just the Utah section, but if you know how it might be worth looking at.

Keep up the good work, mrlthse, you always do some nice research. BTW, Are you the nice-looking young man pictured in your avatar?

--bc

Last edited:

mrlthse

Itac reply

Then shoulds This set of freqs be programmed in like I have seen other do,
They program all the ops, all the events, and all the specials activities, in they shack scanners to cover every thing.,Sounds like a good idea, This way you will here all, and have all the bases are covered, and you don't miss anything...
Thanks for your reply.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.