What to Program for Peel Region Visit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halliganfan

Premium Subscriber
Good day all,

I will be in the Peel Region in the next few weeks and want to start my freescan file for the trip. I will be running my BC346XT and was wondering if anyone has sugestions as to what I should proram. I def would like fire and police, possibly some airport ops as well. Maybe even Toronto as I will be going along the 401 and possibly into DT T.O....

I was looking at the RR database. For PRP there are alot of TG's but what are the busiest TG's, dispatch etc? same for fire TG's Mississauga, Brampton etc....minus any digital of course ;)

As always thanks to all for any help that can be provided! talk soon

Dave

EJB

20 + year membership
Premium Subscriber
Good day all,

I will be in the Peel Region in the next few weeks and want to start my freescan file for the trip. I will be running my BC346XT and was wondering if anyone has sugestions as to what I should proram. I def would like fire and police, possibly some airport ops as well. Maybe even Toronto as I will be going along the 401 and possibly into DT T.O....

I was looking at the RR database. For PRP there are alot of TG's but what are the busiest TG's, dispatch etc? same for fire TG's Mississauga, Brampton etc....minus any digital of course ;)

Dave

Peel Region Paramedics are active on the 4 quadrant talkgroups NE, NW, SE SW as well, there are talkgroups set up for patches to Peel hospitals.

Patches to Peel North are heard on 35776, those are Brampton hospitals.
Patches to Peel South hospitals are on 35760.

Mississauga Tac 1 is used for emergencies, I have only heard Halton area emergencies here.
Also, look at the list of the hospitals for the region and use them also if you want to hear patches.

Lock out the Halton EMS and Tac 3 if you want to avoid Halton stuff, anything roughly to the west of Sir Winistin is Halton.

Brittania is the local tower and King City, Ballinafad and Mowat are scannable also.

There is also a list of EMS stations and stanby's called Posts, If you want it I will look to see if I have a copy, Unless you are from the area you might not know what Tedlo is, lol

Chrome69

Premium Subscriber
Good day all,

Dave

for PRP just program the 4 channels 11 division, 12 division, 21 division & 22 division as for Fire you would need the basic 8TG to get all fire MissOps1,Tac 2,Tac3, Tac 4 & Brampton Ops 5, Tac 6, Tac 7 and Tac 8 which Caledon also uses.

That will cover you for both PRP and Fire. EMS i never listen too, very boring...

Status
Not open for further replies.