What Towns Using Morris County Trunk System?

Status
Not open for further replies.

APEXNext

Premium Subscriber
I am looking for all the towns that are using the Morris County Trunk System? Also I am wondering once the town are dispatched on the trunk radio are they switching to a different channel or staying on the trunk radio. thanks

W2SJW

Database Admin
The info at the top of the database entry for that system says it all...

APX8000

Sarcastic Member
The search function is your friend....but I'll post some data anyway....

CGLE COMM 2 - Morris County Sheriff's Office, Morris County Park Police and Morris County Prosecutor's Office.

MUN PD 1 - Boonton Township PD, Mountain Lakes PD, Harding PD, Mendham Boro PD, Mendham Twp PD, Chester Boro PD, Chester Twp PD.

MUN PD 2 - Wharton PD, Netcong PD, Mt. Arlington PD, Rockaway Boro PD and Morris Plains Boro PD.

MUN FIRE 1 - Boonton Township FD, Mountain Lakes FD, New Vernon FD, Chester FD, Mendham Twp Fire (Stations 17 and 19), Mendham Fire (Station 18).

MUN FIRE 2 - Roxaway Boro FD (Station 34), Netcong FD (Station 28), Wharton FD (Station 39), Mine Hill FD, Mt Arlington FD (Station 36) and Morris Plains FD (Station 23).

MUN EMS - Boonton-Kiwanis FAS, New Vernon FAS, Chester FAS, Mendham Twp FAS, Mendham FAS, Rockaway Boro FAS, Netcong FAS, Wharton FAS, Mine Hill FAS and Minuteman FAS.

Each dispatch center in the county also maintains a base on the MIRS-1 talkgroup. All vehicles in the county also have MIRS radios for interop purposes. All have the MIRS and MIOP talkgroups as well as MIPD, MIFD and MIEM talkgroups depending on whether they are PD, Fire or EMS.

Status
Not open for further replies.