What, who and where is ValCom

Status
Not open for further replies.

temode

Premium Subscriber
Ok, Thanks. That explained a lot! It's a dispatch company that contracts out to local area agencies. That would be a cool business to start up and run. I wonder if there is a lot of money to be made in it. LOL I could build a satellite and launch it in an orbit over two or three states and make a killing! Hmmm LOL!

temode

Premium Subscriber
Well I saw them listed separately and not tied in with any other agency. I was just wondering if it was a small city I was not aware of. They have their own fire, data, narc, spl ops, but no main dispatch channel or utility channel. It's all clear now...they are a multi-jurisdictional task force team; a narco team that goes by "ValCom".

charlieone

Well I saw them listed separately and not tied in with any other agency. I was just wondering if it was a small city I was not aware of. They have their own fire, data, narc, spl ops, but no main dispatch channel or utility channel. It's all clear now...they are a multi-jurisdictional task force team; a narco team that goes by "ValCom".

Negative. They are a dispatch center. They dispatch for fire and police departments. They're like Norcom, SnoPac, SnoCom, etc.

When you see 38448 King County Fire 1, 38480 King County Fire 2, etc, that's them, at least for the fire portion.

Status
Not open for further replies.