Whatcom County feed

Status
Not open for further replies.

ndpnate29

Hello. This is Nathan Page from Everett, Washington. This message is for the person with the Whatcom County public safety feed. I wanted to email him with a question, but it said on the page that he did not wish to receive emails, so I'm wondering if you can pass a question on to him. Even though I live here in Everett, but do visit Bellingham sometimes, and plus the fact that I cannot get Bellingham police on my scanner, I would like to know if I could still listen to the Whatcom County feed here in Everett. Please email me at ndpnate@gmail.com and let me know if it would be OK to listen to it. Thanks so much and have a merry Christmas.
Nathan.

john98225

Hi Nathan - this is the guy with the Whatcom County feed. I'm sorry my profile said I didn't want emails. I'll look in to that and get it changed. Anyway, yes, you should be able to listen to my feed when you're in Everett. I'm now "broadcasting" in stereo, with one leg for Whatcom County law enforcement and the other for fire/EMS. You can use your computer's balance control to mix or isolate the channels. Please let me know how it's coming in. Thanks, John (in Bellingham) ... email: car1601 @ john98225.com [no spaces]

lowboy654

DB Admin Member
Database Admin
Great news john, what do you use for your scanner feed I am now looking at using USB sound cards, I have a ton of receivers that I can use. and 3 PC's that I can support this with.

Status
Not open for further replies.