Whats going on???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmy252

Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2006
Messages
563
Location
Oakland County, MI
MPSCS G - Event 13 TG 1022

Sounds like many mobile teams searching golf course and surrounding areas. They talk about calling in Standish and Buckley search teams.

Anybody knwo whats going on?


Additional: Nightvision is being delivered for tonite.
 

KD8FSJ

Member
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Dec 22, 2001
Messages
363
Location
Saline, Mi
Jimmy252 said:
MPSCS G - Event 13 TG 1022

Sounds like many mobile teams searching golf course and surrounding areas. They talk about calling in Standish and Buckley search teams.

Anybody knwo whats going on?


Additional: Nightvision is being delivered for tonite.
St. Louis Correctional Facility had a walk away. It's been going on since this morning, I'd imagine he is long gone by now. Then again...

http://www.mlive.com/saginawnews/news/index.ssf/2008/05/prisoner_escapes_from_st_louis.html
 
Last edited:

Skud

Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2006
Messages
846
Location
Middleville, MI-Barry County(Near G.R. & Ionia
I heard on MPSCS G - Event 12 TG 1021 that they caught the fugitive and were transporting. Something about SLS. I heard this at 10:22pm on the Cannonsburg tower. Nt sure if this was the same thing or on this talkgroup they were going after someone else.
 

Jimmy252

Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2006
Messages
563
Location
Oakland County, MI
Skud said:
I heard on MPSCS G - Event 12 TG 1021 that they caught the fugitive and were transporting. Something about SLS. I heard this at 10:22pm on the Cannonsburg tower. Nt sure if this was the same thing or on this talkgroup they were going after someone else.
SLS may be "St Louis _____", the jail was st louis correctional. so it may have been the same thing. I heard tg 1022 at about 400pm today off of the northville site.
 

BuiltonAsus

Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2007
Messages
123
Tg 1022

Jimmy252 said:
SLS may be "St Louis _____", the jail was st louis correctional. so it may have been the same thing. I heard tg 1022 at about 400pm today off of the northville site.
Lots of activity tonight, mostly tech stuff such as loading up CD-R's and being able to burn an ISO disc.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top