Whats going on???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmy252

Premium Subscriber
MPSCS G - Event 13 TG 1022

Sounds like many mobile teams searching golf course and surrounding areas. They talk about calling in Standish and Buckley search teams.

Anybody knwo whats going on?

Additional: Nightvision is being delivered for tonite.

KD8FSJ

Premium Subscriber
Jimmy252 said:
MPSCS G - Event 13 TG 1022

Sounds like many mobile teams searching golf course and surrounding areas. They talk about calling in Standish and Buckley search teams.

Anybody knwo whats going on?

Additional: Nightvision is being delivered for tonite.

St. Louis Correctional Facility had a walk away. It's been going on since this morning, I'd imagine he is long gone by now. Then again...

http://www.mlive.com/saginawnews/news/index.ssf/2008/05/prisoner_escapes_from_st_louis.html

Last edited:

Skud

Feed Provider
Middleville, MI-Barry County(Near G.R. & Ionia
I heard on MPSCS G - Event 12 TG 1021 that they caught the fugitive and were transporting. Something about SLS. I heard this at 10:22pm on the Cannonsburg tower. Nt sure if this was the same thing or on this talkgroup they were going after someone else.

Jimmy252

Premium Subscriber
Skud said:
I heard on MPSCS G - Event 12 TG 1021 that they caught the fugitive and were transporting. Something about SLS. I heard this at 10:22pm on the Cannonsburg tower. Nt sure if this was the same thing or on this talkgroup they were going after someone else.

SLS may be "St Louis _____", the jail was st louis correctional. so it may have been the same thing. I heard tg 1022 at about 400pm today off of the northville site.

BuiltonAsus

Tg 1022

Jimmy252 said:
SLS may be "St Louis _____", the jail was st louis correctional. so it may have been the same thing. I heard tg 1022 at about 400pm today off of the northville site.

Lots of activity tonight, mostly tech stuff such as loading up CD-R's and being able to burn an ISO disc.

Status
Not open for further replies.