Whats is your fav. online scanner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

denseglow

What is your favorite online scanner to listen to? I'll start, Saskatoon Police...

daleduke17

Every so often I'll listen to Southern/Central Illinois or the St. Louis Area on Teamspeak. If the person would ever get it back online, there's one from about an hour south of here I'd like to listen to.

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
I have my scaner go online but its fire/rescue only. I try to find a live feed fro Chicago FD or PD nothing seems all links are dead.

tglendye

Blue Ridge Mountains, Shenandoah River
Premium Subscriber
Is there a list here on RR of links to diff. scanner feeds? That'd be something nice to have if it isn't already here. I know there are tons.

AndrewC75

Why, http://www.scancobb.com, of course! Part of it could be that it originates from my shack, but also I like it because Cobb County, GA (just NW of Atlanta) just went digital, and it offers a chance for those to listen who can't afford digital scanners. Also, Cobb is 100% in-the-clear, even SWAT, so it can be exciting at times.

cnmsales

Check the wiki, its in there a full list of sites that have live scanner feeds. As for my favorite to listen to it would be my own of course.

kd7rto

I enjoy these HF feeds. Some even allow users to select the frequency:

http://www.smeter.net/receive/receive.php

3840 kHz provides a great deal of entertainment when then things are slow on the night shift. Art Bell fans would probably take offence, as they ridicule him quite a bit. A rival group, who weren't happy with all the antics, left 3840 and can now be found on 3765 kHz.

Last edited:

kewball

Digital Scanner

I am looking to buy a hand held scanner. I have a pro 91 which I can still hear my county police and fire. chesterfield co. virginia is my neighboring county and they are digital. I was just wondering if anyone could tell me if I buy a digital would I be able to hear chesterfield. is a digital signal that strong.
and how can i find out if chesterfield police uses encrypted digital. I am not going to buy something that i cant use.......

thanks to anyone who can help me.

kyle

brandon

Database Admin
My favorite online scanner is the DXTuner located in Corona and the Riverside County Fire feed located at Matt Logic.

Favorite online HF feed is the Rommele DXTuner.

Status
Not open for further replies.