Status
Not open for further replies.

IsqlchU

Premium Subscriber
What am I missing? It CAN'T be this difficult to figure out my BC246T scanner. Are all you guys professional radio technicians or employed in careers associated with radio? I'm a 51 year old machinist/mechanic so I'm not a complete idiot, but I am very frustrated with my scanner programming. Is there any literature that clearly explains how to program these things? I have my owners manual, the Easier to read manual, ARC246 software, and I've spent several hours on this site trying to understand programming but all I get are headaches. What am I missing? If anybody feels helpful, please answer some of my questions in my previous thread. I thank you in advance.

SCPD

QRT
What am I missing? It CAN'T be this difficult to figure out my BC246T scanner. Are all you guys professional radio technicians or employed in careers associated with radio? I'm a 51 year old machinist/mechanic so I'm not a complete idiot, but I am very frustrated with my scanner programming. Is there any literature that clearly explains how to program these things? I have my owners manual, the Easier to read manual, ARC246 software, and I've spent several hours on this site trying to understand programming but all I get are headaches. What am I missing? If anybody feels helpful, please answer some of my questions in my previous thread. I thank you in advance.

First relax and take a few deep Breath.
Not all of us reading all the Posts.
So we can not help you unless you provide Links.
We're not on standby on a Salary to help everyone.
It dependence what you are using some "Member" "Owners" or just Hobbyist are here.
There are a few are here just to BOIL the POT for there entertainment.or some of us to PAY pack what we learned when we started out..................

Status
Not open for further replies.