whats Richards issues?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thomasbillman1

Feed Provider
I out a request in now that wildland fire season is over in AZ to put a rail road feed up beings there is none in AZ that I could find. All Richard has done is harass me on what I wanted to stream. I wanted to stream all RR frequencies that could find in the state something different then police and fire. He asked for frequencies I gave them to him. He told I can not scan this and can not scan that, I had lite rail as one of the frequencies , this frequency you can hear lite rail maintenance team talking. He told me know because lite rail is a private business hell if it it it runs by the county and it is used with the public (metro lite rail) , He said the TOS said I could not stream this No where in the TOS doe it said I can not. I told him the TOS saids there is a lot of things we can not stream but the feeds are out there. this is what I sent him. Richard,
I put another one in without the lite rail this time. Just so you you just put the light rail on there because there is nothing saying about the light rail which I will paste below. Light rail is not a private business its a public transportation. The tos also said no cb radios but there is a cb stream going.(I agree to NOT broadcast citizens Band (CB) communications) here is the stream ( Citizens Band Radio Channel 6 also saids no GRS, MURS radios which would be the same as a ham radio but there is a feed in almost every state for ham radio, ham is a private business because the repeaters are private owned.( I agree to NOT broadcast GMRS, FRS or MURS. (either simplex or repeaters). So I am not sure why we allow some people to break the rules and not others. I was not breaking the TOS policy because there is not saying anything about light rail under trains or any where. Here is a feed that is a lite rail commuter train feed that you allow to stream.
Railroads Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference. All I ask is that we stop allowing some stream providers to stream what they want and not allow others. Thanks for listening!! So as you can see we have a CB feed, we have a lite rail feed, I have found taxi feeds, I know there is a Michigan feed that during the school season has school buses on it. Ham Radio clubs have their own repeaters which falls under private business. The repeater are not always public access and sometime you have to pay dues to use the repeaters, so this is a private business. For crying out loud all I want to do is add a train feed what the hell is wrong with that! ?????? I am not adding Amtrak. I wanted to add Burlington rail road which covers the USA from NY to California. Where is Gordon at hell I was streaming when Gordon has Scan America and never had all this wining from a person. Richard get your head out of your ***. RAIL ROAD THEY ARE TRAINS FOR GOD SAKE, I SEE AIRPORT FEEDS WHICH SHOULD NOT BE UP BUT THEY ARE, CB FEED UP BUT IS AGAINST THE TOS RULES, tAXI FEEDS UP BUT AGAIN THE TOS, SHOULD I GO ON?

EmilyWolf

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Buy a scanner for yourself. You can get decent cheapo ones that tune it. Or even those chinese HTs hams buy.

ecps92

Tom, post a complete sentence so we know what you are talking about, seems this is just a ramble on , ramble on.

Richard who ??

I out a request in now that wildland fire season is over in AZ to put a rail road feed up beings there is none in AZ that I could find. All Richard has done is harass me on what I wanted to stream. I wanted to stream all RR frequencies that could find in the state something different then police and fire. He asked for frequencies I gave them to him. He told I can not scan this and can not scan that, I had lite rail as one of the frequencies , this frequency you can hear lite rail maintenance team talking. He told me know because lite rail is a private business hell if it it it runs by the county and it is used with the public (metro lite rail) , He said the TOS said I could not stream this No where in the TOS doe it said I can not. I told him the TOS saids there is a lot of things we can not stream but the feeds are out there. this is what I sent him. Richard,
I put another one in without the lite rail this time. Just so you you just put the light rail on there because there is nothing saying about the light rail which I will paste below. Light rail is not a private business its a public transportation. The tos also said no cb radios but there is a cb stream going.(I agree to NOT broadcast citizens Band (CB) communications) here is the stream ( Citizens Band Radio Channel 6 also saids no GRS, MURS radios which would be the same as a ham radio but there is a feed in almost every state for ham radio, ham is a private business because the repeaters are private owned.( I agree to NOT broadcast GMRS, FRS or MURS. (either simplex or repeaters). So I am not sure why we allow some people to break the rules and not others. I was not breaking the TOS policy because there is not saying anything about light rail under trains or any where. Here is a feed that is a lite rail commuter train feed that you allow to stream.
Railroads Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference. All I ask is that we stop allowing some stream providers to stream what they want and not allow others. Thanks for listening!! So as you can see we have a CB feed, we have a lite rail feed, I have found taxi feeds, I know there is a Michigan feed that during the school season has school buses on it. Ham Radio clubs have their own repeaters which falls under private business. The repeater are not always public access and sometime you have to pay dues to use the repeaters, so this is a private business. For crying out loud all I want to do is add a train feed what the hell is wrong with that! ?????? I am not adding Amtrak. I wanted to add Burlington rail road which covers the USA from NY to California. Where is Gordon at hell I was streaming when Gordon has Scan America and never had all this wining from a person. Richard get your head out of your ***. RAIL ROAD THEY ARE TRAINS FOR GOD SAKE, I SEE AIRPORT FEEDS WHICH SHOULD NOT BE UP BUT THEY ARE, CB FEED UP BUT IS AGAINST THE TOS RULES, tAXI FEEDS UP BUT AGAIN THE TOS, SHOULD I GO ON?

NWI_Scanner_Guy

SCANNING THE AIRWAVES SINCE 1987
Buy a scanner for yourself. You can get decent cheapo ones that tune it. Or even those chinese HTs hams buy.

It sounds like he already has a scanner because he wants to provide a stream of railroad comms, but someone is giving him some flak for wanting to do so.

Unless Richard has some legit authority,,tell him to stop being a Richard Cranium and do what you want.
If folks who have the pull to tell you what to do have an issue,they will..

If Richard is an internet bully..Tell him to take a hike.

I think we are missing all sorts of pertinent info on this issue..

mule1075

Feed Provider
My guess he is talking about Richard one of the live audio admins.Also Tom it has been discussed before about the CB feed on here I believe it was grandfathered in from the scanamerica takeover if I remember correctly.

W8RMH

Feed Provider Since 2012
For one thing Amateur Radio Clubs are not private businesses. Their feeds are permitted because they may be used for emergency communications.

RadioReference and Broadcastify are private businesses and their administrators make and enforce their policies. If you don't agree with their decisions, as you agreed to when you excepted membership here, you are welcome to close your account and move on.

EmilyWolf

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Well theres plenty of other popular feed sites for him to put up what he wants. Its all grouped on my android scanner app :3

rapidcharger

Maybe it's because I have always lived where very few people peeky englee but I understand the OP perfectly.

here's a translation... in red

"whats Richards issues?" --> What's Richard's problem?
I out a request in now that wildland fire season is over in AZ to put a rail road feed up beings there is none in AZ that I could find. All Richard has done is harass me on what I wanted to stream. I wanted to stream all RR frequencies that could find in the state something different then police and fire.

Now that wildfire season is over in Arizona, I put in a request to instead stream railroad frequencies. All of the rail frequencies I could find in the state, just something a little different than police and fire.

He asked for frequencies I gave them to him. He told I can not scan this and can not scan that, I had lite rail as one of the frequencies , this frequency you can hear lite rail maintenance team talking. He told me know because lite rail is a private business hell if it it it runs by the county and it is used with the public (metro lite rail) , He said the TOS said I could not stream this No where in the TOS doe it said I can not. I told him the TOS saids there is a lot of things we can not stream but the feeds are out there. this is what I sent him.

He asked me for the frequencies and I gave them to him.
He told me I couldn't stream this and I couldn't stream that.
One of the frequencies was for light rail, a maintenance team. Richard told me that light rail is a private business. I disagree with that seeing as how the light rail is run by the county government. It's a public entity, not private. Richard said the T.O.S. stated that I couldn't stream this on account of it being a private business however nowhere in the T.O.S. does it actually say that.
I instead send Richard a message reminding him that the T.O.S. prohibits streaming a number of other things such as CB, GMRS, FRS, and MURS. Heck, if you want to talk about not streaming a private entity, technically a ham repeater is privately owned and ham clubs are technically private entities....
(con't below)

Richard,

(con't).... I had agreed not to broadcast those radio services that are implicitly verboten so I am unsure as to why some feed providers are permitted to break the rules and others aren't. I wasn't breaking the T.O.S. policy because it does not specifically say anything pertaining to light rail trains anywhere. Here is a link to a feed that is a light rail commuter train... (link omitted)
con't below
All I ask is that we stop allowing some stream providers to stream what they want and not allow others. Thanks for listening!! So as you can see we have a CB feed, we have a lite rail feed, I have found taxi feeds, I know there is a Michigan feed that during the school season has school buses on it. Ham Radio clubs have their own repeaters which falls under private business. The repeater are not always public access and sometime you have to pay dues to use the repeaters, so this is a private business. For crying out loud all I want to do is add a train feed what the hell is wrong with that! ?????? I am not adding Amtrak. I wanted to add Burlington rail road which covers the USA from NY to California. Where is Gordon at hell I was streaming when Gordon has Scan America and never had all this wining from a person. Richard get your head out of your ***. RAIL ROAD THEY ARE TRAINS FOR GOD SAKE, I SEE AIRPORT FEEDS WHICH SHOULD NOT BE UP BUT THEY ARE, CB FEED UP BUT IS AGAINST THE TOS RULES, tAXI FEEDS UP BUT AGAIN THE TOS, SHOULD I GO ON?
All I ask is that we stop selective enforcement of the rules.
We obviously have feeds for CB, light rail, taxis and even school buses. And I reiterate that the ham repeaters, especially those that are closed and charge dues for membership, are a private business.

For cryin' out loud! All I want to do is add a train feed! What the hell is wrong with that?! It's not like I'm adding Amtrak! I wanted to add Burlington railroad.

Where is Gordon?
I was streaming when Gordon owned ScanAmerica and never had any whining from anyone. Richard, get your head out of your ***!
RAILROADS ARE TRAINS FOR GODS SAKE!
SHOULD I GO ON?

.://End translation //
Note: the preceding was just a translation.

Status
Not open for further replies.