What's The Current Status On Uniden DMR bugs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanesFan95

I haven't kept up with the latest, and am wondering if the Uniden DMR upgrade is working right, or does it still have bugs?

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
I haven't kept up with the latest, and am wondering if the Uniden DMR upgrade is working right, or does it still have bugs?
There still appear to be a few issues, scattered reports of difficulties of one type or another, from various locations, though none that I've seen (so far) appear to affect everyone in all areas.

I'm running V1_11_28 in my 436HP's, and V1_11_29 in my 536, and have not had a problem, but scattered reports have been posted that certain things are still an issue (none that have affected my usage so far).

The most recent test version is V1_11_30, which I have not yet installed. I saw one post that with this most recent load, the LCN finder was no longer working. (I have not run that recently.)

SCPD

QRT
Also dont forget the UHF issues that most 436hp owners still have and UNIDEN will not admit there is a missing capacitor on SOME* boards...
screen and internal battery issues on some older models as well

https://forums.radioreference.com/u...-issues-due-noise-battery-compartment-32.html

Also dont forget that vhf reception has been poor since firmware update 1.02.03

Close call doesnt work on the 436
also see radioreference.com's scanner Info page about deaf radios under topic 4 main issues. at

BCD436HP - The RadioReference Wiki

Status
Not open for further replies.