What's the possibility of:

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
Adding (Within reason and limitations) Signature Pictures.

I think it would be cool for those who know (A) How to add them and (B) Could keep them within a limit of say 150x600 Pixels. The Gaming community does this an aweful lot on their forums. Is there a remote possibility of doing it here?

Last edited:

tonsoffun

Senior Moderator
Premium Subscriber
I really don't think this would fly well and don't think this will happen, can you imagine what the forums would look like with all these pics in signatures:(

SCPD

QRT
If they were done within limitations and everyone followed that I think it would add a spark to the forums. But I see your point too tons, Oh well off to conjure up another bright idea ....

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
I'm not a fan of signatures in the first place, I think they disrupt the flow of the thread. Allowing photos would be absolutely atrocious. I vote No.
icon13.gif

mciupa

Database Admin
Can you imagine what the forums would look like with all these pics in signatures?

I know, and it would distract your eyes from Ads by Google and ebay :lol:

Last edited:

WayneH

Forums Veteran
Super Moderator
I'm not a fan of signatures in the first place, I think they disrupt the flow of the thread. Allowing photos would be absolutely atrocious. I vote No.
icon13.gif
And I'm going to completely agree with you. The size of the sigs for text is already limited for specific reasons so the sig does not turn in to a billboard.

ibagli

I agree that they shouldn't be allowed (although I have signatures (and avatars) disabled, so it's not like I'd notice).

D

DaveNF2G

The "signature picture" used as an example illustrates exactly why they should not be allowed.

It is not a personal signature. It is a commercial advertisement. RR.com has sponsors who pay to advertise here. Sneaking ads in via so-called "signatures" violates RR policy.

SCPD

QRT
WOW, I think Tons covered it, and I wasn't initiating a vote by any means. It was merely a suggestion/idea. The one I did was purely example anyways. Sorry I brought it up IT WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.