What's up with the Archives in Arizona

Status
Not open for further replies.

APSN556

Premium Subscriber
I noticed the same thing and am curious as to why they are not on there. Thankfully we have all the audio recorded from a different source.

ibagli

What feeds specifically are you noticing this on? The Phoenix East Valley Law Enforcement feed archives are available for the duration of it.

APSN556

Premium Subscriber
What feeds specifically are you noticing this on? The Phoenix East Valley Law Enforcement feed archives are available for the duration of it.

No, they're not. Not sure what you're seeing, but for myself, the original poster, and everyone I spoke to, the archive for this doesn't show up on ANY feeds for the entire county. We're all looking for 1/28/2010 starting at 11:00pm

The only part that is available is the last 5 minutes or so of the pursuit, early the next morning.

Astrak

I can't access the recordings from the archives, I checked and my feed was up during that time so I don't know why it's not there.

Tweekerbob

For some reason it's not coming through the web player. I can listen to it using Winamp. I can also download it.

I did notice something odd on the downloads though. For the 1/28 segments that start at 2246 and 2346, they are only about a mintue long. Same thing is true for the 1/29 0017 segment.

Last edited:

Astrak

Yep, I was able to get the feed going from the archives by selecting either Winamp or WMP. RIP Lt. Eric Shuhandler.

ibagli

I've found a few other feeds where there's an error with the web player for the archives, so I don't think it's an Arizona-specific problem.

That also explains why I never noticed the problem: I always download the files and open them in Audacity (it's easier to skip over gaps that way).

Caboosey

Status
Not open for further replies.