Whats With all the Cop cars?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OCSO213

Its not a substation. As for patroling the unincorparated areas thats about 5 square miles...
Maybe you should read a midwest city ticket book and look at the top of it what does it say... State of Oklahoma OKLAHOMA COUNTY city of Midwest City. Notice the pecking order and whos at the bottom....... BTW who would help MWC with Bomb threats, signal 8 calls, and Training......

P

PolarBear25

OCSO213 said:
Its not a substation. As for patroling the unincorparated areas thats about 5 square miles...
Maybe you should read a midwest city ticket book and look at the top of it what does it say... State of Oklahoma OKLAHOMA COUNTY city of Midwest City. Notice the pecking order and whos at the bottom....... BTW who would help MWC with Bomb threats, signal 8 calls, and Training......

OK.. Bomb threats, Midwest City Bomb Squad.. signal 8 calls, motor units and training?? Ok yes MCPD does use the OSCO training area and I thank them for that I loved J.D. Sharp and I can't stand Sheriff John Whetsel and it's just not me ask the OCPD Officers..

OCSO213

You love JD Sharp....Now i know how misinformed you are.....Do you remember what what kindaof training center there was before Whetsel? Do you know how many patrol units there were when Sharp was sheriff or how many commisions were issued by Sharp for carrying guns for people that hadnt never even gone through cleet or firearms training?Yea he was real likeable....Ask how many seasoned deputys liked him.. How many times they had to follow him home because he was so drunk they were afraid he would kill someone. Where does MWC "bomb team" go to disarm there bomb? Ummm our center. OH yea btw what Swat team does Tinker Airforce base call if they need assistance...is it MWC.....no its OCSO. The bottom line is NO city enity in Oklahoma County would be able to conduct law enforcement without OCSO. Where would you transport prisoners too? Would that city be availble to haul their suspects back and forth to court? What about warrant records? What about Criminal records? What about maintaining an OLETS system for agencys that cant afford to maintain one?

Last edited:
P

PolarBear25

His only job is to take care of the Co. Jail and Patrol unincorpated areas of the Co. Oh and btw T.A.F.B. has is't own tac team.. it's call A.P.,and S.P.

All hail God John Whetsel,

We have the Best law enforcement agency in the world (MCPD) and the Worst Law enforcement agency in the world the (OCSO)

Oh and yes Midwest City has it's own Records unit so..

OCSO213

What no comment about Sharp?..lol No TAFB doesnt ask around, they have Sentrys and Security but since there are civilans on site they ask us for SWAT. Where do your prisioners go for felony crimes??? Read the Statues about the responsiblites of a sheriff for a County. LIKE I SAID READ YOUR HIGH AND MIGHTY MWC TICKET BOOK AND NOTICE THE PECKING ORDER......

dbestfirefighter

Dozer
Premium Subscriber
Polar, OCSO is right no tinker swat, and Sharp was a drunk and an idot. As far as MWC bein an awesome agency. I would prefer to have Brinks patrolling....JM2C

CommShrek

Gilligan said:
PolarBear25

69 posts in 4 days as a newbie....doesn't this say it all? :D

It doesn't say it all, but it does say a lot. He obviously doesn't work in law enforcement either. I really wonder about his age. I'm guessing it's quite young.

P

PolarBear25

OCSO213 said:
What no comment about Sharp?..lol No TAFB doesnt ask around, they have Sentrys and Security but since there are civilans on site they ask us for SWAT. Where do your prisioners go for felony crimes??? Read the Statues about the responsiblites of a sheriff for a County. LIKE I SAID READ YOUR HIGH AND MIGHTY MWC TICKET BOOK AND NOTICE THE PECKING ORDER......

Whatever LOL.. I will Ask around..

P

PolarBear25

dbestfirefighter said:
Polar, OCSO is right no tinker swat, and Sharp was a drunk and an idot. As far as MWC bein an awesome agency. I would prefer to have Brinks patrolling....JM2C

OK.. well?? were's the love??

P

PolarBear25

dbestfirefighter said:

Sharp was a drunk and an idot,

So is Whetsal..

P

PolarBear25

Gilligan said:
PolarBear25

69 posts in 4 days as a newbie....doesn't this say it all? :D

Yep I love is site and I am off LOL

freqscout

PolarBear25- It might facilitate conversation if you didn't post ten posts back to back.

If you pay attention to the quote text codes when you hit "reply" you can use the same coding in ONE POST to add a comment to every post that your poor little bored heart requires rather than running an entire thread into the ground.

Last edited:
P

PolarBear25

freqscout said:
PolarBear25- It might facilitate conversation if you didn't post ten posts back to back.

If you pay attention to the quote text codes when you hit "reply" you can use the same coding in ONE POST to add a comment to every post that your poor little bored heart requires rather than running an entire thread into the ground.

OK Thanks.

red8

Reserve Deputies

OCSO213 said:
I wouldnt know what to do without our reserves...they help out alot and do it for free. I started as a reserve and got hired on full time some years back. There are alot of agency's that use reserves...Tulsa PD, MWC pd, Yukon PD, Moore PD. Just about every County agency... Our sheriff requires more training than the state mandates....And they can patrol just need to be with the our agency for at least 2 years and have gone through the patrol portion of our academy.....

oh yes i forgot to add... !!!!!!!!!!!
I can remember when I was first on the job with East Baton Rouge,
that I went through the reserve academy and we were trained more
than the regular deputies and I was a regular deputy. The regular
deputies were given a gun and a badge and were told you're a
deputy go enforce the law. I do not regret the training I received
in the reserve academy and I had to attend it in order to work
extra duty. And we learned everything from the criminal code to
patrol work.
red8

Status
Not open for further replies.