Whats Your Favoriate Public Safety System?

Whats Your Favoriate System?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

gmclam

Premium Subscriber
The question was what digital system do you prefer. Pretty simple question.
The thread title is Whats Your Favoriate Public Safety System? If it was meant to be digital only, then perhaps the thread title can be changed. Sorry.

hitechRadio

There is another thread, which digital mode do you prefer. Somewhere else. I got the threads mixed up.
And didn't read Carefully before I spoke.

Sometimes I am waiting for someone to make a mistake, and I pounce. It does not always work out, sometimes I get the scratches.LOL

At least I can admit when I am wrong, unlike others on RR. Yes I'll take a cookie Please!

I will take my lashings and my cookie and move on down the road.

TTFN

Last edited:
The thread title is Whats Your Favoriate Public Safety System? If it was meant to be digital only, then perhaps the thread title can be changed. Sorry.

It has nothing to deal with digital. It is just about your favoritate public safety system. Sorry Bill it is limited on the chocies.

Well, three of the five system choices you provide can not even be monitored on a scanner. Also if you are going to post a poll check your spelling.

Which three? I am not a good speller. The computer didnt let me do spell check. DMR can be monitored by scanner. Alot of people monitor it with DSD and DSD+. But that is anther whole subject. I know OpenSky cant.

W7FDX

Premium Subscriber
My vote would be for EDACS because it is the only system that I have alot of experience with.

Status
Not open for further replies.