Wheeling PD Feed / Cook County, Illinois

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manitou47

The Wheeling, IL PD feed was apparently discontinued. I am wondering if the feed provider for Buffalo Grove PD and Fire (mjt123) could add Wheeling PD on his scan. (Wheeling is adjacent to Buffalo Grove, IL.) It would be much appreciated!!!

Thanks!
Manitou47

kendrik578

Live Audio Administrator
Database Admin
What does this have to do with the forums?.

If you want to request something for a feed then you need to contact that person via. PM or just use the report button to ask.

Last edited:

Manitou47

Yet Another Prickly Reply, Kendrick578

Kendrick578

I see quite a few " less than friendly replies" on RR. Not sure what this "scolding" dynamic is....other than general disdain for most others. I am sure that you meant to say...."Thanks for your inquiry and for being a RR Premium Member. Rather than to use the forum...try doing the following......"

To answer your first question...."what does this have to do with the forum?" I don't know...other than the suggestions given for that feed provider were to contact an Administrator. I will thoroughly research the question however.... and get back to you.

What is a PM?? I can only guess. Personal message? If so...the feed provider.... unfortunately.... does not accept e-mails. Sorry. Good suggestion tho.

Report Button? Not sure what that is. You can include a friendly clarification of that in your next response, along with a refund for my Premium Subscription.

May you have a better day tomorrow.
Manitou47

kendrik578

Live Audio Administrator
Database Admin
Not sure what this "scolding" dynamic is....other than general disdain for most others.

It was not a "scolding" as you call it, sorry if you took it that way.

I am sure that you meant to say...."Thanks for your inquiry and for being a RR Premium Member.

Yes, that is precisely what i meant to say:)

To answer your first question...."what does this have to do with the forum?" I don't know...other than the suggestions given for that feed provider were to contact an Administrator. I will thoroughly research the question however.... and get back to you.

Does posting something about an audio issue belong in the "Forums Administration"? I was simply pointing out that you should pay a little more attention to where you post your questions. The correct place to post this was 2 places down from where you originally posted and read "Live Audio Administration." Was not meant to be regarded as a "smart" comment.

Report Button? Not sure what that is. You can include a friendly clarification of that in your next response

Would be happy to. The report button is located on the feed info page of the feed you are referring to and is represented by an orange triangle. There you can send a message to the provider asking your question.

Yet Another Prickly Reply, Kendrick578

kendrik578

May you have a better day tomorrow.

Thank you. May you as well:).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.