TRX-1: When do i get my trx-1 back from repair dept?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SBoss69

Hi whistler wendy i sent my trx-1 unit in to the whistler repair group to get screen repaired. According to the USPS website it was received around 10:50 am on 06/08/17. I was wondering about how long do you think it will take before its fixed and on its way back to me? And how will i know that its been shipped out?

Ed6698

Hi whistler wendy i sent my trx-1 unit in to the whistler repair group to get screen repaired. According to the USPS website it was received around 10:50 am on 06/08/17. I was wondering about how long do you think it will take before its fixed and on its way back to me? And how will i know that its been shipped out?

Probably be better to email Whistler or call them.

TAbirdman

Their normal repair time is two weeks. I wouldn't start calling till after the first week went by.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

SCPD

QRT
I am interested to know how your scanner was returned to you?Clean?Did they scratch the clearplate on it?Did you find anything dented or scratched otherwise?Thank you?Does it work any better?

Status
Not open for further replies.