When will the FCC data return?

Status
Not open for further replies.

littona

Super Freq
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
407
Reaction score
334
Location
Council Bluffs, IA
All seems back to normal on the FCC CORES/ULS side. I was able to put in for an aircraft license this morning. There were some long processing times for pages to load, but it worked, as opposed to yesterday when many pages were erroring out.
 

AB4BF

Member
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Apr 13, 2008
Messages
749
Reaction score
375
Location
EM93cs
I finally got my license renewed (I think). It took at least six tries last night, the FCC website wouldn't load all the drop downs and links I needed to finish until about 8 pm.
Now when I go to the ULS License search, I get thrown off when I enter my call, it says I am not authorized, access denied. Maybe when the credit card is officially charged, I'll be authorized again...??
 

dave3825

* * * * * * * * * * * *
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Feb 17, 2003
Messages
10,911
Reaction score
6,447
Location
Suffolk County NY
Now when I go to the ULS License search, I get thrown off when I enter my call, it says I am not authorized, access denied.

Maybe when the credit card is officially charged, I'll be authorized again...??

Payment has nothing to do with that. The license search site is not working at the moment.
 

dave3825

* * * * * * * * * * * *
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Feb 17, 2003
Messages
10,911
Reaction score
6,447
Location
Suffolk County NY
I get the same as ab4bf using the same link I have always used, which did work for me yesterday. It’s the first link in post 14


IMG_5552.jpeg
 

AB4BF

Member
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Apr 13, 2008
Messages
749
Reaction score
375
Location
EM93cs
I opened my email this morning and had received my renewed license (pdf). I downloaded it and printed it. Then, I went to the FCC ULS page and was unable to open it with the same warning. :rolleyes:
Oh well...
 

dave3825

* * * * * * * * * * * *
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Feb 17, 2003
Messages
10,911
Reaction score
6,447
Location
Suffolk County NY
I opened my email this morning and had received my renewed license (pdf). I downloaded it and printed it. Then, I went to the FCC ULS page and was unable to open it with the same warning

Lol, yet it was listed there yesterday.
 

ecps92

Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2002
Messages
16,321
Reaction score
4,886
Location
Taxachusetts
Still getting, as others have described,

Access Denied​

You don't have permission to access "/UlsApp/UlsSearch/licenseFreqSum.jsp?licKey=1177046" on this server.
0.88a6d017.1763837636.17fb6cf7

when drilling down into the actual licenses...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top